Answers to Brain Teasers- Increase your IQ Day by Day

Image
ANSWERS TO BRAIN TEASERS Try to solve these Optical Illusions, Puzzles, and Brain teasers to increase your IQ level. It will help you to solve the Quizzes for any Competitive Exams. Prof. Masood Sadiq Answer: 1 Eight total holes in the vest. Answer: 2 Only 3 can reverse to clear traffic.  Answer: 3 The word 'SPOT' is written twice in the pic Answer: 4 Look at the open holes toward F  Answer: 5 Look at the upper of the pond.  Answer: 6 Look at the left arm of the woman under the curtain. Answer: 7 Look at the back side of the elephant just over the bushes. Answer: 8 Look at the leaves just at the bottom of the picture.  Click here to watch more Logical Reasoning based questions Answer: 9 Look at the shadow of a palm tree and shadowless camels.  Answer: 10 Look at the picture closely.  Answer: 11 Three matchsticks are just behind the lighter and five are in reflections, so there are Eight matchsticks in total.  Click here to see a Unique River in the world in New Zealand Answe

How to become a successful blogger and make money?

There are two types of rich people in the world: one gets wealth from their inheritance while others get by dint of availing the opportunities they get
Dawn of the twenty-first century, e-learning and e-gadgets have created a lot of opportunities all over the world for people belonging to all segments of society. After the covid-19 session, many Youtube creators, bloggers, Vloggers, and e-writers did not sit idle instead they initiated and make money all over the world. Some of them are very lucky to earn much more than others. However, everyone tried to achieve success within no time,  but only a few of them could do so because the competition was very tough. Among them, some of them have earned a lot by making just one short video and by writing one post. But this is a very rare chance for creators all over the world.  
Remember! Seneca's sayings: "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." I do believe those people who have good knowledge and experience in life never be disappointed or pessimistic. They always try to learn and win the mark of their goal. They really know how to make the best use of their time and opportunity. Some people call it money, but I call it 'opportunity'. Your skills and willingness to face challenges are the secrets to success.  



Nature provides opportunities to enjoy life beautifully. Everywhere colours are there to charm my eyes,  With the help of this blog, I could develop a relationship with my viewers, especially with my students all over the world and other readers. It has given me a quick boost and practical encouragement that energized me to write more and more. on every topic. 
You can choose any topic of your own choice which is found on-trend, and write an article of about one thousand words or so. Whenever anyone searches on Google, he will visit your blog and read that article. 

Most people are quite worried to become successful bloggers because they want to earn money overnight. It is a very interesting and easy way to make money. However, those who are very vigilant and determined and keep on with perseverance, and have unique ideas and skills can do it within a few days. Their unique content would help them to become a successful blogger on social media overnight.

Now I am going to tell you how you can get your work viral on social media. There are some questions frequently asked about the success of blogging. If you are really interested and determined to learn and make money from your blog, you have to develop a strong WEB of your social circle with the help of Youtube, Instagram, Meta (Facebook), Quora, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn. For example, you have contacts on your mobile which are directly and indirectly linked with your profession. 
Now you have uploaded videos on Youtube titled Order of the Adverbs, the use of articles, common nouns and a blog titled Use of Modifiers or How to use adverbs.  This would also be uploaded on Instagram also.
I want to become a blogger. What should I do?
How to become a blogger?
How to become a successful blogger in future?
Blogging tips and tricks.
How to Become a famous blogger.
Is it hard to become a blogger?


On Youtube, I also have another channel for my passion, my artwork, Masood Art Gallery. This is my passion and teaching is my profession. These links help me a lot to viral my videos and blogs on social media. Last year, Covid 19 gave me a unique opportunity to reborn my passion.  I touched the brush with oil on the canvases-Misty Morning Light after almost a break of about 25 years. I am very happy about doing it now. "Paintings is my passion and teaching is my profession" gives me a chance to use my time with pleasure and leisure.


Teaching is my profession and painting is my passion. On Youtube, I also have started a channel for my profession, Learn English with Masood. This helps my students to learn a lot. My students of ICS, NMDCAT, NUMS, NUST, CSS, PMS, & USAT and Ielts are watching my videos all over the country. Now with the help of Quora, my followers and viewers are increasing day by day. On QuaraApp put your questions and answer other questions and increase your knowledge. This app is very helpful for those who want to learn and keep themselves up to date.


There is another way to make your blogs viral with the help of Essential Grammar in Use. In this blog, I answer those questions which are mostly asked by my followers and subscribers. In How I spent my day today, I upload my daily English lessons and Grammar Quizzes for my students. I have also developed Bubbles worksheets to mark online with explanations. The students can mark and ask me questions if he or she wants. These posts will enable them to learn fast.




Similarly, I have also started an autobiographical novel namely A Journey towards the Final Destination, consisting of many chapters. This novel helps the student to learn about grammar concepts. Each chapter consists of a short story, in which I try to write such language that helps my students to learn English every day with pleasure every day. With the help of these posts, I want the students to learn to write and understand their grammatical conceptions. 

Price Inflation
There is price inflation all over the world, and every day, a new currency is printed in bulk.  Gold has no increase in such way as the currency is increased. So circulation of money increases and it gives opportunities to raise your income. If the price is increased it means you have to increase your purchase power, and purchase power increases inflation, and this inflation again gives you an opportunity to raise your income. But how? question is still pending. The answer to this question is that you should increase your skills and make the best use of your time. Now here the secret of boosting up lies in the sense that you should learn new technology, new skills, and new languages. Keep facing new challenges and earn as much as you can.

Conclusion
There are hundreds of thousands of people on Earth and everyone has his own choice and priorities. So there are many ways in which you can use your knowledge and earn money. You just have to keep an eye on your mailbox and move on. Read the Adsense policies and act upon them accordingly. Try to follow the instructions which were issued by Adsense, and you can never have any problems. There is the chance of fack information available on Google, avoid them and read the policy matters regularly.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Six Basic Rules in English

Adverbs in English Grammar

Letters of Content |Why I am choosing MBBS -BBA in LUMS

Punctuate the unpunctuate sentenses- Inter Part 1 (Book 1)

How to improve your self-confidence in life?

Choose the correct option-Worksheet 22- Question of the Day

Adjectives in English