Asslam o Alaikum, My honourable Sir, As scholars advise, " Solitude is where you meet yourself" But whenever I sit to reflect on my own presence, rather than meeting myself, I feel I lose myself. Everything around me including myself becomes question mark and 'I' itself feels strange. I feel void. Sir, what's that...? Am I missing something in what scholars meant or is this beyond my understanding? I believe your understanding more than my confusion 😊 Reply to the question: Wa Alaikum Assalam What you’re describing actually makes a lot of mixed sense—and it’s more common (and more meaningful) than it feels in the moment. When scholars say “Solitude is where you meet yourself,” they’re not talking about an immediate, peaceful, clear “meeting.” That line is often quoted in the spirit of thinkers like Rumi or Al-Ghazali—but the first stage of solitude is usually not clarity. it shows confusion. What you’re experiencing—the feeling of: losing yourself, everyth...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Analogy-Choose the correct option - in English Grammar
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Choose the correct option -Analogy - in English Grammar
ANSWER= (D) LTTC
Explanation: The first and third letters of the first group are each moved one step backwards while the second and fourth letters are each moved one step forward to obtain the corresponding letters of the second group.
2. KMF: LLH: : RMS: ____
D
ANSWER= (B) SLU
Explanation: The first and third letters of the first group are respectively moved one and two steps forward while the second letter is moved one step backwards to obtain the corresponding letters of the second group.
3. EIGHTY: GIEYTH:: OUTPUT:?
ANSWER= (A) TUOTUP
Explanation: The first three letters and the last three letters of the first group are separately reversed in order to obtain the second group.
5. MAGIC: OCIKE:: CUBIC:?
ANSWER= (B) EVDKE
Explanation: Each letter of the first group steps backwards from the corresponding letter of the second group.
6. PALE:LEAP:: POSH:?
ANSWER= (C) SHOP
Explanation: The first, second and fourth letters of the second group are respectively the third, fourth, second and first letters of the first group.
7. South is related to North-West in the same way as West is related to ____.
ANSWER= (D) North-East
Explanation: If North-wet direct is 135 degrees clockwise to the south direction. Similarly, North East direct is 135 degrees clockwise to the west direction.
8. Moon : Satellite:: Earth:?
ANSWER= (B) Planet
Explanation: Moon is a satellite and Earth is a Planet.
9. Doctor: Nurse : : ____ : Follower
ANSWER= (B) Leader
Explanation: A Nurse is subordinate to a Doctor and a Follower is subordinate to a Leader.
27/ 30💥🌾
ReplyDelete