Answers to Brain Teasers- Increase your IQ Day by Day

Image
ANSWERS TO BRAIN TEASERS Try to solve these Optical Illusions, Puzzles, and Brain teasers to increase your IQ level. It will help you to solve the Quizzes for any Competitive Exams. Prof. Masood Sadiq Answer: 1 Eight total holes in the vest. Answer: 2 Only 3 can reverse to clear traffic.  Answer: 3 The word 'SPOT' is written twice in the pic Answer: 4 Look at the open holes toward F  Answer: 5 Look at the upper of the pond.  Answer: 6 Look at the left arm of the woman under the curtain. Answer: 7 Look at the back side of the elephant just over the bushes. Answer: 8 Look at the leaves just at the bottom of the picture.  Click here to watch more Logical Reasoning based questions Answer: 9 Look at the shadow of a palm tree and shadowless camels.  Answer: 10 Look at the picture closely.  Answer: 11 Three matchsticks are just behind the lighter and five are in reflections, so there are Eight matchsticks in total.  Click here to see a Unique River in the world in New Zealand Answe

Comprehension Passage No 3 - For Engineering Students- FUNGAT

Comprehension Passage No 3

"I like these woods and grasslands, Jess, " my father said. "Remember when we used to come here to hunt for squirrels and to thin corns? Remember when we sat beneath these hickory trees and the squirrels threw their green hickory shells down at us again and again? The morning wind just at the break of day in August and October was so good to breathe. I can't forget those lovely days. And in October when all the rabbits were ripe and the frosts had come and the hickory leaves had turned yellow from green and when the October winds blew they rustled the big leaves from the trees and they fell like yellow raindrops to the ground and made a lovely sight! Remember, " he said, looking at me with his dark pale blue eyes, "How our hounds, Rags and Scout, would make the rabbits circle in the fields! These were good days Jess! That's why I remember this mountain time and again." 

"That brings back something to me, he said, "brings back the old days to see a fox squirrel running under the trees. But this won't bring back as much as something I'm goin' to show you today." 

My curiosity to see that was aroused. I thought he had found a new kind of wild grass or a plant,  or an unfamiliar herb, or a new kind of tree. For I remembered the time he found a new kind of wild grass, or an unfamiliar herb, or a new kind of tree. For I remembered the time he found a coffee tree in our woods some years ago. It is, as far as I know, the only one of its kind growing in our countryside.

"Twenty times in my life, " he said, " a doctor has told me to go home and be with my family as long as I could spend. He told me not to work. Not to do anything but to live and enjoy the few days or weeks I had left with me. If the doctors have been right," he said, winking at me. " I have cheated death many times! Now, I've reached the years the Good Book allows man in his lifetime upon this Earth to live! That is three score years and ten!"  


1. What did Jess's father remember?  


ANSWER= (B) woods
Explanation: Jess's father remembers the woods

2. What did the squirrels throw on them?


     D
ANSWER= (D) green hickory shells
Explanation: The squirrels threw green hickory shells on the writer and his father. 

3. What does "rabbits were ripe" mean? 

ANSWER= (B) able to give birth to
Explanation: The rabbits were grown up and able to give birth to babies. 

5. What is the synonym for 'curiosity'?  


ANSWER= (C) eager to know
Explanation: inquisitiveness, nosiness, curiousness. 

6. What is the age of the father at present?   

ANSWER= (C) seventy
Explanation: Score means 20, three score means 20x3= 60, and 10 plus means =70 years. 

7.  How is the mood of the writer?


ANSWER= (C) gladden 
Explanation: appease, pacify, gratify, rejoice, satisfy, warm

9. Suggest a suitable title for the passage.


ANSWER= B) Staunch of the Old Man
Explanation: The old man had a strong faith and worked hard in his life. He did against his doctor's advice and survived.

Click here to learn about the effect of bullying

Grammar Quizzes for APS&C

Click here to attempt Comprehension Passage No 2

10.  What does the phrase "twenty times in my life" mean?  


ANSWER= (D)  many times in my life
Explanation: More than one time or many times in my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Basic Rules in English

How to become a successful blogger and make money?

Adverbs in English Grammar

Letters of Content |Why I am choosing MBBS -BBA in LUMS

Punctuate the unpunctuate sentenses- Inter Part 1 (Book 1)

How to improve your self-confidence in life?

Choose the correct option-Worksheet 22- Question of the Day

Adjectives in English